In this economy, one should be grateful enough if they still have a job. But in times like these, when there are less people working and more work to be done, it is always nice to have little goals in mind. Here are some of the things that I would reward myself with–some are a slight necessity for work and transportation, but all are overpriced :)
1. G-Drive Mini: Because every designer, digital musician or videographer needs more storage space. These are great because they have both Firewire ports, so they will be compatible with new and old MacBook Pro's. It matches, too!
2. American Apparel's Le Sac dress: Yes. In navy, sea foam green, red and slate please. I doubt that I will be able to tie it on right, but I'm willing to give it a shot. I guess I would also need the assortment of strings, too.
3. Porcelain Jewelry from Chinny Chin Chin: Because every girl needs a piece of antique jewelry, even if it's a replica of the past. I can't decide between the plain white or the painted porcelain.
4. Oliver Peoples "Zooey" Glasses: Glamourous, luxury items aren't usually on my lists of potential suspects, but I do love Zooey Deschanel, these vintage glasses and the fact that a portion of the proceeds go to The Jenesse Center for domestic violence prevention. Comes with super cute cocktail napkin style cleaning cloth and case!
5. Specialized's Langster Seattle Bike: But I recently came across SE's 700c Draft Lite, which may be my ideal combination of price, single speed and look. The Langster has a coffee cup holder and is green, and we all know how much I like green. Now that I've opened up the bucket of wanted bikes, I might as well throw out Kona's Sutra so that I can bike around the world one day.
That just about wraps up my wants and needs in one post for now. Check back for more random delights!
The Zooey Glasses come in 5 color combos!