02 March 2009

Stitches

This weekend, I realized that when Yumi is stressed out about any situation, unlimited hot tub time or a sit in a sauna helps a million times. A little arts and crafts time every week also leaves me less time to be frustrated. I'm not quite sure if it's the distraction that helps or the satisfying feeling once you accomplish a task as tiny as sewing on a patch. Maybe I need to get out more. But knowing that others can get out and experience some of the world is almost equally exciting for me as being given the chance to go. I'd like to wish good luck and felicitations to my cousin, Karen for leaping on the opportunity to work in Beirut for three months! Stay safe, write down your stories and have a blast!

Pan-ironed letters and "caution yellow" embroidered as a safety reminder on Ben's pants

No comments:

Post a Comment