13 June 2009

"Something new..."

Since I have begun working with a photographer, I have had to branch out to a few different aspects of society that I had never expected to deal with. One aspect is the wedding industry with all of its glitter and flutter. For the past few weeks, my downtime has consisted of researching the extravagant field by watching TV shows from, "Who's Wedding Is It Anyways?" to "Say Yes to the Dress" while reading up on the latest trends in magazines. Although I am not planning anything in the near future, I thought I could share some of the cute ideas and vendors with my lady friends who are in the market for the "perfect day"!

DRESSES
annenamba.com – created with the best kimono material
priscillaofboston.com – magic that could be within your price range
lynnlugo.com – design your own bridesmaids dresses

HAIR
saragabriel.com – beautiful hair accessories
mariaelenaheadpieces.com – princess headpieces

INVITATIONS
zazzle.com – customize your stamps
annagriffin.com
dauphinepress.com
minted.com
gryphonstationers.com

A sample veil from Sara Gabriel's Headpiece Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment