09 April 2009

It's been awhile...

... more time than I've wanted between posts, but I think I'm beginning to come across my quarter-life crisis. Now is the time. The symptoms are: lack of focus, interests in vintage jewelry and ethnic housewares, cases of synesthesia and loss of appetite.

Wikipedia states that, "the quarterlife crisis (QLC) is a term applied to the period of life immediately following the major changes of adolescence, usually ranging from the early twenties to the early thirties," and of course, Wikipedia knows best. I believe my case is a slight variation, as I haven't recently experienced a major change, but have instead returned to the usual flit and flanter of my post-collegiate life.

In any case, here are a few items that I have found that will be added to the "Note to self" category/I want:


No comments:

Post a Comment